Monday, May 17, 2010

The Delicate Balance

As I sit here at the pump, gathering the 1.5 oz I have in the middle of my twelve-hour night shift, I am conscious of the delicate balance our life is in right now. There are so many things which rest in a state of perfect functioning, which if god forbid, I or someone were to get sick would knock off. Things like, laundry being mainly completed, or having enough toilet paper at the home. Of course those are trivial items, but with going to school, working and having my heart be at home with the kids and running the house, all these things become big things. I think about financial vulnerability should a glitch in having meaningful work occur. I think of these things and feel grateful that, at least for the time being, god willing everything is a wonderful and amazing "ok."

16 comments:

  1. 一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  2. 什麼樣的學習計畫並不重要,重要的是你是什麼樣的人。............................................................

    ReplyDelete