Saturday, August 29, 2009

We all came home!

Everything was cleared yesterday to allow us to discharge home (after a frustrating delay to take the 'car seat challenge test,' which they both passed). It is nice to be home and so far the babies are healthy and good, eating well while I attempt to juggle the fine line between establishing a breast milk supply and provided the needed supplements so that they grow and thrive. As my daughter followed a similar course, losing a lot of initial birth weight and from there being a slow gainer, I am very prepared as I have been down this road before. I will be very happy to see them gain, though am trying not to fall into the obsession of numbers and daily weigh-ins... Our first pediatrician visit is Monday so am hoping for a good report from our MD.

2 comments:

  1. Glad everyone is home and healthy...congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news!!! Congrats :))

    ReplyDelete