Thursday, February 26, 2009

Still in Shock

Yesterday we found out in fact we are having twins! Never did we expect this. It is fairly rare as we did not take fertility meds--it feels almost miraculous and we are indeed quite blessed. Still, it is a long road to hoe, with more MD visits are on the calendar. Finding out about twins has completely shifted my perspective so that I no longer am looking for an all-natural approach to my pregnancy and birth, but rather I am looking to rely heavily on modern medicine to ensure my babies make it safely into to world. At 10 weeks, I feel I still need to get a bit further down the road. We are keeping quiet until the 2nd trimester to tell family our exciting news, after another ultrasound confirms the health and we are on our way for #2 and #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment